Our checking account provides hassle free services for your everyday transactions. We want to help make your life easier when it comes to managing your accounts, which is why we offer:
- VISA Debit Card
- Over 55,000 Surcharge Free ATMs available through the AllPoint network
- Paper Checks (your first box is FREE!)
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE Direct Deposit
- ACH Payroll Deduction
- NO Minimum balance requirements
- NO Monthly maintenance fees
- Mobile Deposit
*Please see our fee schedule for any fees associated with electronic funds.
You can also take advantage of our added protection services:
- No Fee Transfers from your Savings Account
- Courtesy Pay
- Overdraft Line of Credit
|ACCOUNT SERVICE FEES|
|Cashier’s Check||FREE (credit union checks cleared by the Credit Union)|
|Deposited Item Return||$5.00/item|
|Dormant Account||$7.00/month, after 18 months and account balance is less than $100.00|
|Items sent for Collection||$25.00/item|
|Wire Transfer (outgoing)||$20.00/transfer|
|Wire Transfer (Foreign outgoing)||$30.00/transfer|
|Overnight Plastic Card||$20.00/card|
|Unknown Address Fee||FREE|
|Account Research/Bank Rec Hourly||FREE|
|Manually Cleared Item||$10.00/item|
|Duplicate Lien Release||FREE|
|Duplicate Mortgage Discharge||$20.00|
|SHARE DRAFT ACCOUNT FEES|
|Check Printing||Prices may vary depending upon style|
|One-time Debit Overdraft||$25.00/item|
|Overdraft Protection||$25.00/item (courtesy pay fee only not overdraft transfer from shares or line of credit)|
|Overdraft||$25.00/item (courtesy pay fee only not overdraft transfer from shares or line of credit)|
|Check Copy Fee||FREE|
|MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT FEES|
|Minimum Balance||$10.00/month (if minimum daily balance is not met)|
|Excessive Withdrawal||$10.00/withdrawal (after 3 withdrawals per month)|
|ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER FEES|
|Debit Card Overdraft||$25.00|
The rates and fees appearing with this Schedule are accurate as of the last dividend declaration date indicated on the Truth-in-Savings Disclosure. If you have any questions or require current rate and fee information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union.
What is the routing number?
Our routing number is 222380427
Is my money insured?
Yes, Good Neighbors CU is insured by the NCUA and your funds are protected up to $250,000. The $250,000 in coverage applies to each share owner, per insured credit union, for each account ownership category.
How do I enroll in online banking?
- Click on the “online banking” link and Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Fill out the information for the main account holder.
- When entering your control account number:
4 digit account #: 0100 _ _ _ _ 0 5 Digit account #: 010 _ _ _ _ _ 0
I need to order checks, how do I do that?
- We are committed to offering you the best products at a reasonable price, so we work with Main Street Inc.to order your checks!
- IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST ORDER WITH MAIN STREET, PLEASE CONTACT THE CREDIT UNION AT (716) 681-1460.
- If you have already ordered checks from Main Street Inc., here’s a link to order online: https://orders.mainstreetinc.com/oes/main/interfacewww.aspx?UseHeader=Yes*
- It’s easy! Not comfortable ordering yourself? You can always order your checks while you’re at the credit union, or call us. Please note that you will need to know your last check number when you reorder. Thank you!
- *Please note: This link will take you off of the Credit Union’s website. The website you are visiting is not operated by the Credit Union and the Credit Union is not responsible for the content or availability of that website. We make no representations either to the third party or the member if they enter into a transaction. The third party website you are going to visit may have different privacy and security policies from that of the Credit Union.
Can I use my debit card while traveling?
Our VISA debit cards will work for domestic and international travel. Please note, before you leave for your trip, please give us a call and let us know where and when you’ll be traveling. We will note your trip on your account and you will have no issues using your card in the US or abroad.
How old do you have to be to open a checking account with Good Neighbors?
- We require all account owners to be at least 18 years of age to open a checking account with us on your own. 16 and 17 year olds are eligible to open a checking account, only with a parent/guardian as joint owner.
- If you are under 16 years of age, you are eligible to open a savings account with a joint owner.At Good Neighbors, everyone is given the chance to join the financially fit lifestyle at any age!
Is there a minimum balance required to open a checking account?
There is NO minimum balance required for our checking accounts and NO monthly maintenance fee!