What kind of loans do you offer?
VISA Credit Cards
We offer three different VISA Credit Card plans to fit your needs:
- VISA Platinum
Our lowest rate VISA Credit Card with rewards. Click to explore ScoreCard Rewards.
- VISA Platinum Student
Our VISA Credit Card designed for students looking to establish credit with their first credit card.
- VISA Platinum Secured
Our VISA Credit Card designed for members with credit issues who are looking to re-establish themselves through a secured plan with favorable terms and a low annual fee.
Visa-Application and Solicitation Disclosure:
Already have the card? Use the links below to access your account online or to log in to your ScoreCard rewards.
Searching for just the right vehicle can be extremely time consuming. Don’t waste additional time searching for a place to finance your loan. Our rates are competitive, the loan application process is quick and convenient, and the service you’ll receive is friendly and efficient. We finance both new and used vehicles.
Boat and Recreational Vehicle Loans
We offer competitive rates on Boat and RV loans to help you enjoy your recreational time to the fullest!
Share Secured Loans
Share Secured Loans are loans backed up by your own savings or certificate account. Naturally, these loans have a lower interest rate because payment is guaranteed by an amount in your savings or certificate account that is equal to the balance of the loan. Your account will continue to earn dividends while you are paying up the loan, making this loan perfect for first time borrowers wanting to establish their credit.
Need extra money for auto repairs, vacation, the holidays or some other personal expenses? Our personal loan may be what you need. These loans don’t require any collateral, just your promise to pay, making them a great alternative to credit cards for smaller expenses like vacations, car repairs, or holiday gift-giving.
Home Equity Loans
Use the equity in your home to add a new deck and pool, fix that leaky roof, finance your children’s education, buy a new vehicle, take a dream vacation, or consolidate high interest credit card balances into one monthly low cost payment! Call our Loan Department for more information.
Whether you want a loan for a new home purchase or looking to reduce the interest rate on your current mortgage with a loan refinance, we have the right mortgage option for you! Call one of our Loan Officers for more details!
Credit Union Employees are registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to act as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO):
CU NMLS ID #662517
Brian Stumm MLO #699267
Brittany Nickles MLO #1579539
Callice Wood-Brown MLO #1933484
To confirm this information, please visit www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
What is the routing number?
Our routing number is 222380427
Is my money insured?
Yes, Good Neighbors CU is insured by the NCUA and your funds are protected up to $250,000. The $250,000 in coverage applies to each share owner, per insured credit union, for each account ownership category.
How do I enroll in online banking?
- Click on the “online banking” link and Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Fill out the information for the main account holder.
- When entering your control account number:
4 digit account #: 0100 _ _ _ _ 0 5 Digit account #: 010 _ _ _ _ _ 0
I need to order checks, how do I do that?
- We are committed to offering you the best products at a reasonable price, so we work with Main Street Inc.to order your checks!
- IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST ORDER WITH MAIN STREET, PLEASE CONTACT THE CREDIT UNION AT (716) 681-1460.
- If you have already ordered checks from Main Street Inc., here’s a link to order online: https://orders.mainstreetinc.com/oes/main/interfacewww.aspx?UseHeader=Yes*
- It’s easy! Not comfortable ordering yourself? You can always order your checks while you’re at the credit union, or call us. Please note that you will need to know your last check number when you reorder. Thank you!
- *Please note: This link will take you off of the Credit Union’s website. The website you are visiting is not operated by the Credit Union and the Credit Union is not responsible for the content or availability of that website. We make no representations either to the third party or the member if they enter into a transaction. The third party website you are going to visit may have different privacy and security policies from that of the Credit Union.
Can I use my debit card while traveling?
Our VISA debit cards will work for domestic and international travel. Please note, before you leave for your trip, please give us a call and let us know where and when you’ll be traveling. We will note your trip on your account and you will have no issues using your card in the US or abroad.
How old do you have to be to open a checking account with Good Neighbors?
- We require all account owners to be at least 18 years of age to open a checking account with us on your own. 16 and 17 year olds are eligible to open a checking account, only with a parent/guardian as joint owner.
- If you are under 16 years of age, you are eligible to open a savings account with a joint owner.At Good Neighbors, everyone is given the chance to join the financially fit lifestyle at any age!
Is there a minimum balance required to open a checking account?
There is NO minimum balance required for our checking accounts and NO monthly maintenance fee!
Is there a minimum balance for a savings account?
Our basic savings accounts only require a $5.00 minimum balance which acts as your ownership share within the credit union. Other accounts minimum balance requirements are dependent upon the program (please see “What Types of Savings Accounts Does Good Neighbors Offer?”)
What type of savings accounts does Good Neighbors offer?
- All members of the Good Neighbors Credit Union must deposit a $5.00 member share in a Savings Account. This $5.00 is your share in the credit union and gives you voting rights and allows you to run for our volunteer Board of Directors. That’s it! Once you are a member, you are eligible for all benefits and services offered by the Credit Union.
- Dividends on regular savings accounts are calculated based on average daily balances of $100.00 or more. Rates are variable and are declared quarterly based on available earnings.
Money Market Accounts
- A Good Neighbors CU Money Market Account is the ideal tool for members who want to maximize the return on their investment and still have easy access to their funds.
- Dividends on money market accounts are calculated on average daily balances of $2,500.00 or more. Rates are variable and are declared monthly based on available earnings. A maximum of three (3) withdrawals are allowed per month. Each withdrawal after the third will include a $10 fee. A $10 fee will be assessed to balances that fall below $2500.00.
Term Savings Accounts
- Term Savings Accounts are the perfect way to save your money and earn a higher dividend rate at the same time. Certificates are available for terms of three months, up to two years. The minimum certificate amount is $500 and dividends compounded monthly. Term savings accounts carry a penalty for early withdrawal.
Star Savers Club
- Opening a savings account with your child is one of the most effective ways to teach them about money. At Good Neighbors, any child (0-18 years old) can open a savings account and join our Star Savers Club! The goal of the “Star Savers Club” is for youth to develop money management skills and personal responsibility, all while discovering the benefits of saving!
- Once they open an account, your child can make deposits into their very own savings account. They will receive a Star Saver pouch, along with kid-friendly deposit slips for each deposit they make, and a star sticker book. Participants will earn 1 sticker for every deposit they make, regardless of the amount.
- Children who accumulate 20 stickers can trade them in for a prize! Any child who hands their stickers in will receive a new sticker book to start collecting again. Your child will also receive quarterly newsletters with fun financial activities and a birthday card each year just for being a Star Saver!