HOME BANKING DISCLOSURE
- All accounts are regulated by the “Truth in Savings” disclosures that you received when you opened your account.
- Passwords are provided for your protection. This password should be kept confidential. Extended security procedures at the Credit Union will require you to change your password periodically. You are able and are encouraged to change your passwords at any time to ensure the security of your accounts. If you believe your password has been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised in anyway you are required to notify us immediately to minimize liability for unauthorized use of your account.
- Home Banking services are provided with no monthly fee. There is no fee charged by credit union for use of the Home Banking service.
- We are not responsible for any usage fees, service charges, or any other fees that are charged by your Internet Service Provider(s).
- Users are granted strict and explicit access to their own personal information. Each user will be allowed to:
- View account balances and transaction history
- Make transfers to accounts within the credit union
- Change their password
- Search for cleared checks
- View cleared checks online
- Access any additional services that users are granted explicit privileges to
- All transactions that take place on the site will show up on your monthly statement.
- These transaction limitations may apply:
- Withdrawals and transfers from an account are limited to the available funds in the account
- Withdrawals or transfers to or from Individual Retirement Accounts, Certificate Accounts, or Escrow accounts are not permitted
- Withdrawals and transfers from certain types of accounts are limited by Regulation D to no more than six(6) preauthorized automatic, audio response, telephone, or internet transfers maybe made from your savings accounts during any one month. No more than three of these may be made by check, check card, computer, or similar order to a third party to the available funds in the account
- In the event that there is a dispute regarding transactions that have taken place through Home Banking, the Credit Union should be contacted immediately at 716.681.1460. Written communication can also be made to the address listed below. All disputes must be brought to our attention within 60 days of the statement mailing. All claims will be investigated by the credit union and the user will be notified within 60 business days of our receiving the complaint.
- Lancaster-Depew FCU Home Banking services are done in real-time, but could be delayed due unforeseen circumstances. Transferred funds will not be immediately available for use with electronic access devices, such as debit cards. Credit Unions business days are Monday through Friday. The Credit Union office is open most Saturdays, but Saturday is NOT considered a business day. We are closed on Federal, State, and Local holidays so they are not counted as business days.
- Good Neighbors Federal Credit Union may impose extended security measures when appropriate. You may need to provide additional information for these measures. You may also need to provide additional information to access some areas of the home banking site.
- Responsibility for intentional or unintentional inaccuracy resides with the customer. If for any reason you believe your account is inaccurate you are responsible to notify the Credit Union as soon as possible so that adjustments may be made.
- Personal and financial privacy is one of our highest priorities. We make every effort to ensure your data’s security. VeriSign’s security seal is on our website showing that we use SSL 128 bit encryption meeting all Federal, State, and local laws regarding data transmission. All transactions are logged and recorded to prevent abuse of the Home Banking service. In the event of misuse or abuse of our services your information may be provided to third parties as permitted by law.
- The Laws of the State of NY apply to all Terms, Conditions, and Policies found herein.
- Your Credit Union may be contacted at:
(716) 681-1460 or toll free at 866-298-6238
Good Neighbors Credit Union 30 Brunswick Road Depew, NY 14043-4003
THIRD PARTY LINKS DISCLOSURE