Our checking account provides hassle free services for your everyday transactions. We want to help make your life easier when it comes to managing your accounts. Your Good Neighbors Checking Account comes with…
- VISA Debit Card
- Access to over 55,000 Surcharge Free ATMs available through the AllPoint Network
- No Minimum Balance Requirements or Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free Bill Pay
- Direct Deposit
- ACH Payroll Deduction
- Online Banking Access
- Mobile Deposit
- Starter Checks
You can also take advantage of our added protection services:
- No Fee Transfers from your Savings Account
- Overdraft Protection
|ACCOUNT SERVICE FEES|
|Cashier’s Check||FREE (credit union checks cleared by the Credit Union)|
|Deposited Item Return||$5.00/item|
|Dormant Account||$7.00/month, after 18 months and account balance is less than $100.00|
|Items sent for Collection||$25.00/item|
|Wire Transfer (outgoing)||$20.00/transfer|
|Wire Transfer (Foreign outgoing)||$30.00/transfer|
|Unknown Address Fee||FREE|
|Account Research/Bank Rec Hourly||FREE|
|Manually Cleared Item||$10.00/item|
|Duplicate Lien Release||FREE|
|Duplicate Mortgage Discharge||$20.00|
|Early Account Closure Fee (Account Closed Within 60 Days)||$5|
|SHARE DRAFT ACCOUNT FEES|
|Check Printing||Prices may vary depending upon style|
|One-time Debit Overdraft||$25.00/item|
|Overdraft Protection||$25.00/item (courtesy pay fee only not overdraft transfer from shares or line of credit)|
|Overdraft||$25.00/item (courtesy pay fee only not overdraft transfer from shares or line of credit)|
|Check Copy Fee||FREE|
|ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER FEES|
|Debit Card Overdraft||$25.00|
The rates and fees appearing with this Schedule are accurate as of the last dividend declaration date indicated on the Truth-in-Savings Disclosure. If you have any questions or require current rate and fee information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union.
What is the routing number?
Our routing number is 222380427
Is my money insured?
Yes, Good Neighbors CU is insured by the NCUA and your funds are protected up to $250,000. The $250,000 in coverage applies to each share owner, per insured credit union, for each account ownership category.
I need to order checks, how do I do that?
- We are committed to offering you the best products at a reasonable price, so we work with Main Street Inc.to order your checks!
- IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST ORDER WITH MAIN STREET, PLEASE CONTACT THE CREDIT UNION AT (716) 681-1460.
- If you have already ordered checks from Main Street Inc., here’s a link to order online: https://orders.mainstreetinc.com/oes/main/interfacewww.aspx?UseHeader=Yes*
- It’s easy! Not comfortable ordering yourself? You can always order your checks while you’re at the credit union, or call us. Please note that you will need to know your last check number when you reorder. Thank you!
- *Please note: This link will take you off of the Credit Union’s website. The website you are visiting is not operated by the Credit Union and the Credit Union is not responsible for the content or availability of that website. We make no representations either to the third party or the member if they enter into a transaction. The third party website you are going to visit may have different privacy and security policies from that of the Credit Union.
Can I use my debit card while traveling?
Our VISA debit cards will work for domestic and international travel. Please note, before you leave for your trip, please give us a call and let us know where and when you’ll be traveling. We will note your trip on your account and you will have no issues using your card in the US or abroad.
How old do you have to be to open a checking account with Good Neighbors?
- Teens can get a checking account on their own at age 15.
- Members under age 15 can get a checking account with a parent or joint owner!
Is there a minimum balance required to open a checking account?
There is NO minimum balance required for our checking accounts and NO monthly maintenance fee!