Love what you do.
Wanted: Member Service Specialist (Teller)
WHO WE ARE:
Good Neighbors Credit Union provides personalized service and support without judgment or assumption. As a not-for-profit, member owned cooperative, we serve through the following values:
- Social Responsibility
- Care for Others
WHO YOU ARE:
As the front-line representative of the credit union, your role is to provide phenomenal member service while upholding our core values. The successful candidate will:
- Be independent, assertive and self-confident.
- Enjoy seeing the results of your work.
- Build close, lasting relationships with members.
- Be a critical, creative thinker.
- Have an inquiring mind.
- Extend radical empathy to members.
WHAT THE JOB IS:
- Perform accurate teller transactions such as deposits and withdrawals.
- Troubleshoot account questions through analytical problem solving.
- Maintain a balanced cash drawer.
- Deliver high-quality, friendly, and accurate service through direct, confident and calm communication.
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE OUR CREDIT UNION:
- Competitive compensation ($18/hour to start. $20/hour after successful completion of the 6-8 week probationary period)
- Paid training (courses, events, conferences)
- Paid Time Off – 4 weeks (prorated in your first year)
- Free Vision and Dental
- Free Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- 401K with 3% Match
- Health Insurance partially paid by CU
- Birthday Holiday
- Employee Loan Discount
- Holiday and Annual Bonus
- Please complete our brief hiring, team building and onboarding assessment at: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/3hL/6e7b5a8e-3f80-4e36-8c98-8b3f0bbe8089?type=candidateba
- Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
- Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews after completing both prior steps.