JOIN OUR TEAM
Wanted: Branch Manager
Do you enjoy leading and coaching your team members?
Do you enjoy using data, metrics and processes that drive your team toward inspiring people-centered results?
Do you love getting into and encouraging debates on how to best deliver world class service?
If you answered yes to all the above, then our credit union may be the perfect next step in your career! We are looking for a uniquely talented leader to fill the role of Branch Manager.
The successful candidate will our join a team as a proven people leader with a distinctly results focused approach. You will manage your team to help them deliver “Good Neighbor” quality service to our members.
The goal of the Branch Manager is to reinforce the “how” of our “why”, measuring results, coaching to excellence, and directly leading the frontline people who drive our growth and keep us grounded in our mission.
We are looking for a lifetime learner committed to growing as an experienced and effective leader.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a fast-growing community credit union. We’re best suited for motivated self-starters. We specialize in delivering a high touch personalized service experience to our members. We are poised for expansion in the coming months and need to align ourselves with the right individuals who can handle our immediate member service needs as well as help us expand and grow in the future. If you’re smart, have the ability to solve a new problem every day, and can rally a team to execute our distinct vision, this could be the ideal place for you!
We hire and coach based on our core values. We expect you will too.
- Primary: SERVE
- Hold all staff accountable to our high standards
- Open communication
- Give the benefit of the doubt
- Admit mistakes
- Embrace and engage in debate
- Remove barriers
- Produce results
The ideal candidate will have the natural inclination to do the following:
- Lead by example on all core values without exception
- Create a winning culture
- Provide direct feedback
- Act with urgency
- Take accountability and ownership
- Make data driven decisions
- Excel at communication and coaching
- Understand data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Possess excellent decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Be a lifelong learner and show willingness to grow
WHO YOU ARE:
- Min. 3 years of hands-on credit union or banking experience
- Min. 3 years of team management experience
- Proactively able to manage workload and resources across a team
- Highly results focused with experience in developing people to meet performance metrics
- Exceptionally strong in interpersonal skills and collaboration
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, disciplined & resourceful
- Tenaciously manage a growing team
- Oversee & coach to daily excellence
- Manage multiple ongoing projects and initiatives
- Ensure roadblocks are removed, milestones met, and be hands-on when needed
- Holding team members accountable for KPIs, campaign results, and SOP adherence
- Manage and ensure quality standards for all deliverables
- Hiring/firing and reorganizing to ensure we have the “right people in the right seats”
- Inspiring and leading by creating a “can-do” culture where people love their job
- Participating in expansion/growth
- Keeping COO in the loop, report to C-Level Team on all matters of importance
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE OUR CREDIT UNION:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training (courses, events, conferences)
- Paid Time Off
- Free Vision and Dental
- Free Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- 401K with 3% Match
- Health Insurance partially paid by CU
- Birthday Holiday
- Employee Loan Discount
- Holiday and Annual Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year