At Good Neighbors we want to do our part to protect our members. We are continuing business as usual but have made a few changes to our operations:
- We are here to help you! If you are going through financial hardship due to the impact of COVID-19, we might be able to help. Don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- All locations are closed to lobby traffic except for scheduled appointments. If you need to schedule an appointment, please call us first!
- The drive-thru lane at the Depew branch will remain open for all transactions.
- We are working with the Buffalo Co-Op FCU at 251 Grant Street to give our members access to their accounts in the city. If you have a transaction that needs to be made, you are welcome to visit them Monday-Friday from 12pm-4pm for services.
- Become a member by mail or by phone! You can open an account with GNCU by simply calling us or by filling out our online form here!
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of all the FREE additional service options we have available:
- AllPoint ATM Network – Find your nearest ATM location here!
- Depew Branch Outdoor ATM – For deposits, transfers, and withdrawals.
- Depew Branch Deposit Box – Drop off your deposits/payments in our box located next to the drive-thru window.
- Mobile Check Deposit & Online Banking – Available 24/7. If you’re not set up for mobile banking and would like to be, please call us and we’ll walk you through it!
You may also call and speak to a Good Neighbors representative at (716) 681-1460 during normal business hours.
Thank you to all of our members for your understanding and support.