Represent your neighbors.
Join Our Volunteer Board of Directors!
Do you believe everyone has the right to judgment-free banking? Are you looking to serve your community? Consider joining the Good Neighbors Board of Directors!
Good Neighbors is financial cooperative which means we are owned and run by you, our members. We are looking for members interested in volunteering with the Credit Union. Directors are required to attend monthly Board meetings in addition to periodic committee meetings or special events. Board members get the opportunity to help drive the strategic vision for Good Neighbors and take an active role to support our mission.
If you are interested in being considered by the nominating committee, please email email@example.com.
Deadline to Apply: January 24, 2024.
Board of Directors Volunteers Must:
- Have accounts at the credit union that are in good standing (Age 16+)
- Participate regularly in director activities
- Cannot have been convicted of a crime involving dishonesty or breach of trust
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Set credit union policy
- Measure and monitor credit union strategic performance
- Review and monitor the credit union’s financial performance·
- Promote the credit union to the community